Monday, August 27, 2012

#1 MTC


Hola Familia,

Well today is Aug 22nd and I made it here safely.  After I landed in SLC, I waited for 30 min with another Elder from California.  He was cool and he was going to Louisiana.  Anyways I finally made it to the MTC.  There was another kid in our taxi who was a freshman, and we dropped him off first outside the Cannon Center.  IT was weird seeing my old dorm.

Well anyways here at the MTC is fun.  My comp is Elder Preston from Fruitland, ID.  He is cool.  In our room is Elder Taylor and Elder Doughtry.  Elder Taylor is really cool and he seems fun.

Well anyways I just got done unpacking and getting up my stuff all ready.  We are allowed to wear short sleeve shirts which is cool.

Well anyways I need to go.  Today has been fun and I think that I’ll really enjoy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment